Thursday 20 March 2014

ABNH Design Team!

Hello!

 
 

I am so excited to say that I have joined the A Blog Named Hero Design Team :)  I have been a regular visitor to ABNH for ages and can't believe that Linda and Mary Dawn picked me to join their talented team!  You should go over and check out the hello cards that the team have made - they are fab.


Here is mine:

 

Also, in my excitement I made a second hello card:

 
 
My blog is only a week old and I am still learning how to use it so I hope that you will join me on this latest inky adventure with ABNH :)
 
I won't ramble on any more as there is lots to see over at ABNH - check out the new DT cards and also the current challenge to use paper piecing.  Even better you can win a $25 voucher from our amazing sponsor - Simon Says Stamp!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I was just over there and read the awesome news! I am so happy for you, Sarah! YIPPEE!!! You will add a wonderful style to their team! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards over at ABNH! Big congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I know you from the Hero Arts flickr group and always appreciated your kind comments and your beautiful cards! I am so glad you have a blog now! And congratulations to making it to the DT over at ABNH! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats to you!!! I am not one bit surprised that ABNH selected you for their Design Team, Sarah! Your cards are ALWAYS gorgeous, and I'm sure Linda and Mary Dawn are feeling like 'they' are the lucky ones to have you on the team! I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations ~ Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete