Tuesday 18 March 2014

Be Yourself

I am loving the cute sheep from Hero Art's Missing You set and decided to do a bit of paper piecing with them to play along with the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero.  I just love the expression on their faces - they look like I feel!

I combined my pink polka dot sheep with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and used patterned papers for the hill and clouds.  I'm not that great at putting patterned papers together so using them in small pieces on a card like this works better for me.  The polka dot sheep has been blinged up with wink of stella and I have added glossy accents to their eyes.

 
 
Apologies for the strange angle on this card....the light was really poor and I got into all sorts of contortions to try and get a decent picture :)
 
I hope you like my fun card - I promise that my next card will not feature sheep!
 
Thanks for your visit to my new blog - I am really enjoying playing around with it.  See you again soon,
 
Sarah x
 


4 comments:

  1. This is darling - love the sweet little sheep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened to my comment...
    This is the cutest card, ever! I love the patterned papers you chose for your paper piecing, and your coloring is just beautiful!
    I'm all signed up for Bloglovin...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I have just linked up my card and had to pop over,, we made almost the same one !! :-) Aren't these sheep the cutest and I love your pink one , haha :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card with your dotty sheep, she goes perfectly with the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete