Monday 17 March 2014

Ewe Are 40

Hello Again :)

Today I wanted to share a card that I have made for my sister in law's birthday using a combination of Hero Arts stamps.  I love using background stamps to build a scene...in this card I masked the fab Tiny Flags stamp to create the hill, Tiny Inkspots are in the sky and Magical Background on the clouds.  The sweet sheep from the Missing You set are coloured with Wink of Stella.  I die cut the 40 with Memory Box dies and popped up over glitter cardstock.

 
I hope today's card makes you smile...
 
Thank you for your visit and for your lovely comments!


3 comments:

  1. ACK!! That is adorable, Sarah! I love your grassy hill and sky - so very clever! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I want to congratulate you on starting your blog, Sarah! I'm so happy to see you join in the fun, and look forward to visiting you often!

    This is such a fun and clever way to celebrate a 40th birthday! You did an amazing job pairing your stamps, and I love all the sparkle on your numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sarah, your card definitely made me smile today! It's absolutely adorable and I'm sure your sister-in-law will be thrilled to receive it!

    ReplyDelete