Saturday 22 March 2014

Glittery Hello

Hello!

I hope you are having a great weekend - I was meant to be sorting out the garden but it has been too wet so I have been able to play in my craft room instead.  Yay :)  I always check out the Less is More Challenge on a Saturday and this week it is to use 3 of something on your card.  Here is what I made:

 
 
I used 3 balloons stamped using Hero Art's Be Happy Today set and a die cut hello from Papertrey Ink cut from glitter card.  The balloons are glazed with glossy accents.  I used some Memory Box cloud dies as a stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
 
As the die cut hello is from glitter card I can also play along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Glitter It.
 
The downside of it being a dull day is that I couldn't get any decent light for a photo but I hope you like it!
 
Bye for now,
 
Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. I love it, Sarah! So cute how you have your trio of balloons attached to the sentiment! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally sweet card, luvin the glittered "hello" sentiment!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clouds are so pretty, and I love all the sparkle on your sentiment! Very pretty card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Sarah, lots to look at!
    Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    LIM Guest commenter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike - gotta love a balloon or three! Very nice clouds too. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Your clouds look wonderful! Love your cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your balloons Sarah and your floating 'hello'; some very realistic cloud stencilling too.

    ReplyDelete