Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Few Cards....

Hello!
 
I hope you are well and having a good week!  I really enjoyed my first solo post at A Blog Named Hero on Monday....I was a bit nervous but think it went ok :)
 
I just thought that I would put a few cards on the blog today that I have made over the past few weeks and not had chance to post.  They are very different styles!
 
 
This is just a fun card that I made using Hero Arts Missing You set - I do love those cute critters!  I created a polaroid style photo with some patterned papers for the background and a strip of cork patterned paper to suggest a noticeboard. 
 
The card below is one that I have made for Marcy from the Hero Arts Flickr group - I sent it over a week ago so I hope that it has reached her and that she doesn't mind me sharing it here!  Marcy is a great member of the group and we are all missing her lots - hope you are feeling better, Marcy :)
 
 
I gold embossed Hero Arts Looped Flowers background, masking a strip for the sentiment which is from the lovely Messages with Flourish set.  I picked out a few of the circles in the background and watercoloured with my inktense pencils.  I really like the random look!
 
That's it from me for today.  I hope you like the cards :)
 
See you soon, Sarah x
 

1 comment:

  1. Your 'Moose' card is adorable... I love how you colored him and created your cute scene!

    I'm sure Marcy loves your get well card, too! Such a beautiful color combo, and I love how you colored in sections of the Looped Flowers pattern...so pretty, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete