Sunday 27 April 2014

A Few More Cards

Hello!

This is my second post today to share a few more cards!  I should have been doing some housework but never quite got round to it :)

 
I have used my Hero Arts Big Flowers Pattern and coloured it with promarkers.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I will join this up with CASology's Garden Cue Card and with Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark Challenge.
 
I have also made another card for the combined CAS(E) This Sketch and RIC Challenge:
 
 
 
I used Hero Arts Tweed Background and Tiny Ink Spots on the die cut flowers along with a sentiment from Year Round Sentiments. 
 
That's it from me.  I hope that you had the chance to get creative this weekend!
 
Bye for now, Sarah x
 

9 comments:

  1. Love them both, Sarah! Beautiful flowers on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely funkiness, and the CASE Study is Divine with the speckles!!

    Thanks for joining CASology this week, awesome stuff here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I especially love the second one -- fabulous take on the inspiration photo and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how that housework thing goes! lol I love both of your cards. That big, funky flower is so fun and I love the colors you used. You do a great job at CAS cards! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the combined challenge, Sarah! Your bold flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards, Sarah! I love your big flower and how you inked the smaller flowers on your 2nd card...both are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards with amazing colors/detail! A great interpretation of the RIC/CTS challenge on card #2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, both projects are super fun! I love that you stamped the tweed background behind the circle of the second one, and the dimension of those bold blooms is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome take on the challenges! Thanks for joining the RIC!

    ReplyDelete