Friday 18 April 2014

A Note of Thanks

 

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying the Easter weekend :) 

Today I am playing along with CASology whose cue card this week is Note.  I can't believe that I got an Honourable Mention for last week's card - it made my day!  Thank you :)

 
As soon as I saw the cue card I thought of music notes and decided to combine it with thank you notes.  I stamped a music background from Hero Arts and die cut a Memory Box bird.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
 
 
It was a really simple card to make but I liked the effect so I made another one featuring a heart die from Simon Says Stamp :)
 
 
I hope you like them :)  Thanks for your visit - see you again soon!
 
Sarah x
 
 



 

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sarah! Love the subtle choice of colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, I especially love the first one, congratulations on your honourable mention.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS designs on these sweet note cards, Sarah! Congrats on your well deserved HM for last week's card...Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I love your card again this week. The first one with the bird is so tweet. ;) Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird note card. Congrats on your honorable mention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tweet and CAS, love the notes designs the tweet birdy!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology, CONGRATS on the HM last week, Id be tooting about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely cards, the main images really stand out. Congrats on the honourable mention last week :)

    ReplyDelete