Tuesday 22 April 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch and RIC

Hello!

Back to school and work today - so less time to get creative.  However, I have a few cards to share that I have made inspired by the current combined challenge that CAS(E) This Sketch and Runway Inspired Challenge have put together:


Here is my attempt:

 
I have used Hero Arts Tiny Flags background embossed in white on black and the Painted Flower stamp in Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot Distress Markers.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  A few splatters and black sequins to finish.
 
I also made a variation using Hero Arts Five Line Background and die cut Penny Black's Love Buds out of the panel.  I combined it with their great Flutters butterflies cut out of a watercoloured background.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
 
 
I hope you like them!
 
Thanks for your visit, Sarah x
 


9 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Sarah - both of these cards are so gorgeous! Your painted flower turned out amazing and I love how you changed up the sketch just a bit on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah these are so beautiful, I am in love with the butterfly card, so very gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, ooh! Two stunning cards! Love the artsy flowers on the first one, and how you've changed up the second one. They're both winners in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really done an amazing job on this challenge, Sarah! Your water coloring is so beautiful, and I love how you changed it up a bit on the 2nd card! Both cards are really stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning, Sarah ... what a gorgeous flower, I love the colouring and the splatters with the formality of the bold black and white triangles! The warm, glowing colours on the butterflies are just lovely! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it meant I could come here and have a wonderful wander around your fab creations! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both, but my heart is set on the butterfly card!!! I will need to get a tutorial from you on how you colour your butterflies! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are both lovely! I especially love the first one! Fabulous takes on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards have such lovely artistic flair! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete