Friday 11 April 2014

Feeling Blue

Hello!

Just a very quick post to share a card that I have made to play along with this week's Less Is More Challenge to use turquoise - which is one of my favourite colours!  It has been quite a stressful week at work so I have only managed to get this in just before the deadline.


I have used a favourite set from Papertrey Inks for the flowers with a bit of washi tape and a few pearls.  Very simple :)

I have to dash but will hopefully have time to do some stamping over the weekend!

Thanks for your visit,

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Sarah. Nice sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, Sarah! I love this PTI set too, and it looks so pretty in turquoise! Love the gingham washi tape, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers, Sarah! Wonderful design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this panel card, and the added gingham!!!

    ReplyDelete