Monday 7 April 2014

Happy Birdday

Hello!

Just a quick post today with a fun card that I made with the cute bird from Hero Arts Missing You set.

 
I popped up the three birds for a bit of dimension and added glossy accents to their beaks and eyes.  I attached some twine for them to stand on and added the fun sentiment.  The background is created by stamping Hero Arts Magical Background in tumbled glass with some inking around the edge.  I also stamped the background in the corners of the card base to add a bit more interest.
 
I will add this as my final card to play along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge to make birthday cards.
 
I am over with a post at A Blog Named Hero today - come and see what I made :)
 
See you again soon, Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. What a cute, funny card! Love that bird and the punny sentiment. I have that same set, and it is great. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is adorable! Love how you used twine for them so sit on! A very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Sarah! Great colours and layering. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, I LOVE your birds and your Beautiful bg! Great!

    ReplyDelete