Saturday 12 April 2014

Just Because

Hello!

Happy weekend :)  A card that I made playing around with my Tim Holtz bubble stencil.  I used Hero Arts Painted Flower as the focal point.  I decided not to put a sentiment on the front and stamped a Get Well Soon message on the inside instead. 

 
I inked the painted flower with distress markers and spritzed with the water - love that they still give great detail and definition.  I don't often put things on an angle but I thought it added a bit more movement to this design :)
 
I will enter this in to Virginia View's 2nd challenge to use stencils.  Check out all of the fabulous cards that are in the gallery.
 
I hope you like it - thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Love the green and purple combo, Sarah! Fab use of the stencil and your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love the flower, the stencil use and the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sarah! I love how you used 2 colors for your stencil and how beautifully it works with the Painted Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the two colored stenciled background to highlight this gorgeous stamped image, Sarah! What a BEAUTY! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower, and good job with the stencils!

    ReplyDelete