Friday 25 April 2014

Makes Me Smile

Hello!

Thank goodness it is nearly the weekend!  The challenge at Less is More this week is Makes Me Smile - what a lovely theme :)  Actually I have only got to play along with an hour to spare....

 
There are lots of things about this card that make me smile - I love this stamp set from Mama Elephant.  It is new to me and so cute!  I also like putting my panel at an angle and I like lots of white space :) 
 
I will also enter this card to Card Concept #8 Use An Umbrella!
 
Whilst I was playing with these new Mama Elephant stamps I also made this card:
 
 
Apologies for the poor photos - it is a wet and dull evening here :(
 
I will also play along with this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to Keep It Clean and Simple.
 
I hope you like them.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Sarah you created two super cards!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling cards, Sarah! I love how you added the rain drops on the first card and all the shine to the balloons on your 2nd card...so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wonderful movement on your first card, Sarah, and those colorful, shiny balloons on your second card look awesome! Darling cards!

    I'm so glad the weekend is here too! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love the clean feeling and the subtle rainshowers. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so sweet! I've had that ME stamp set for the longest time and haven't inked it up yet!
    But I'm inspired to after seeing your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fabulous, Sarah! Love the striped paper on he umbrella and the shiny balloons rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous Sarah. I love the CAS design for umbrella challenge. The DP paper is so vibrant. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Sarah, they are both so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete