Saturday 5 April 2014

Rainbow Birthday

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday!  Just a quick post with another birthday card that I made while I had the Papertrey Ink birthday die and stamps out.  This time I have teamed them up with Uniko Studio's Background Builders Round in Circles set which I stamped in a rainbow down the side of the card. 

 
The birthday die is built up with several layers of black cardstock and topped off with black glitter card for a bit of extra bling!
 
It is another entry in to this week's Simon Says Stamp 5th birthday Wednesday Challenge.  They have some great prizes!
 
I hope you like it :)
 
Bye for now, Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow of circles along the side of your card and all that gorgeous sparkle on your die cut sentiment! Beautiful card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so clever and colourful too, brilliant card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your card!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete