Sunday 27 April 2014

Uniko Challenge

Hello!

I hope you are having a good weekend!  I have been playing with the fab new Background Builders stamp set from Uniko Studio and have made a card for their current spring challenge with the following colours:


Here is my take:

 
 
I am enjoying making cards with angled panels at the moment - don't ask me why!  The sentiment is from Uniko's All Occasion Sentiments #5.  I have used some Studio Calico paper to cover the card front, some American Crafts green cardstock and the lovely little blooms and flowers from Background Builders:Vines to create the clusters around the sentiment.  Very simple and quite spring-y. 
 
I will link this up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to Keep It Clean and Simple while there is still time.
 
I also used this set to make an Easter gift for my mother last week in the form of a set of note cards:
 

 
 


I used a variety of sentiments from Clearly Besotted, Hero Arts and Penny Black. 

The Background Builders are really versatile and so pretty!  Uniko Studio have currently got a blog hop featuring this new set and the DT have made some stunning cards - its worth a look!

Thanks as always for your visit - I really appreciate it :)

Sarah x
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love those angled panels, Sarah ... the colours are so deliciously spring like! Your card set is fabulous ... such pretty designs and all that glorious white space ... yum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely array of cards! Spring like and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your angled card, Sarah! The color combo is so pretty and the sentiment is perfect with your flowers!
    What a beautiful card set, too! I'll bet your mom is thrilled to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A FABulous array of cards showcasing Background Builders: Vines, you've made it hard to choose a FAVE, I love them all :) Thank you for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what a fabulous array of projects and i can't get enough of your Background Builders showcase. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning array of cards you have made. So so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining in the Uniko Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete