Monday 12 May 2014

A Bit More Watercolouring

Hello!

Just a quick card made from the second stamp I took from the Hero Arts fern image that I used for yesterday's watercolour card:

 
I like the soft look of the tag!  I cut the tag with my Hero Arts die and again in kraft.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Weather it set.  I stamped Hero Arts Five Line Background in soft beige.
 
I will join this card up to Hero Arts Sketch Challenge using Sketch #2 and to Keep It Simple's Watercolour Challenge.  I will also play along with Addicted to CAS's Off the Edge Challenge as the image is stamped off the edge of the tag and the tag itself is offset.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous watercolor stamping, Sarah! Love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, Sarah! I love the soft earth tones and your tag is so pretty with the water colored fern...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and stunning Sarah. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the second stamping for this sweet tag card. Love the image and colors of inks you've used. The stamped border is the perfect background. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet and organic tag card, Sarah! I love the coloring of the fern! Thank you for joining in the fun at ATCAS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag Sarah! So glad you played along with Keep It Simple!

    ReplyDelete