Sunday 25 May 2014

A Few Challenges

Hello!

I have had the chance to catch up on a few challenges after a hectic week - here's what I have made :)

This card is my last entry for the Hero Arts Sketch Challenge which closes today.  This was the one sketch (Sketch #1) which I hadn't tried:


I stamped some of the lovely florals from Flower Garden on a die cut label and framed it with die cut leaves from Avery Elle.  A few pearls and a die cut circle finish the design.  I will also join in with the current challenge at Less Is More where the challenge is to use die cuts.  I have just remembered to link up with A2Z Scrapbooking's theme of How Does Your Garden Grow?  You have until 31 May to link up!

My next card plays along with Colour Throwdown - I just love this colour combo!

 
I inked up a new (to me) set of stamps from Paper Smooches, Cyber CafĂ©.  I masked the cups to stack them up.  Love the sentiment :)  I will also link up with The Card Concept which has a coffee themed challenge.

That's it from me for today.  Thanks for your visit - I really appreciate it!

Sarah x

18 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards, I love those tea cups! :-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards, superb colours and use of dies
    Thanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards but especially the coffee one. Those stacking mugs are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at the card concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sarah... I really love the second one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors on your flowers and I love the colored pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card too, and the Hero Arts ROCKS the sketch challenge Sarah!!!!
    -Hugz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee cup card - really cute~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah two super cards, I do love those coffee cups!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two really beautiful cards, Sarah! I love the striped patterned paper and stamped flowers you chose for the Hero Arts challenge, and your stacked coffee mugs are so fun! Glad to see you've had some time to play in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your cards...the flowers are sooo pretty on the first one and how cute are those sweet little coffee cups!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coffee cups are jus the cutest! Love all that white space too! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute stacking mugs...love the CAS design! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb card!! love the green pinstripes grouped with the bloom on ur first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty card sarah
    Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards again Sarah, love the pretty flowers and pearls on the first and the sweet coffee cups on the second one :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sarah! Both cards are fresh and sweet! I really love those stacked cups though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so creative! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are so creative! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete