Friday 23 May 2014

Hello Flowers

Hello!

I am loving the Hello Flowers set by Hero Arts and have made this card to play along with Less Is More Challenge and CASology both of which are featuring a flowers theme this week.

 
I white embossed the flowers and inked them with Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick distress inks.  The sentiment is from the fab Winnie and Walter, The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set.  I inked a Simon Says Stencil with Pumice Stone and added a few glitter enamel dots.
 
I hope you like it.  It is forecast to be a wet weekend so I should be able to get some time to play in my craftroom :)
 
See you soon.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x
 

7 comments:

  1. Super stylish creation Sarah!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely!!!! Lovin' that gold glitz!! Oh YEAH!! Thanks so much for choosing to join us at CASology this week, we love seeing such wonderful creation in the gallery and hope to inspire you to join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sarah, that gold embossing looks wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower and funky design ! This is great Sarah I love it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favorite cards of yours, Sarah! I love the subtle hues of your stenciled background, and your flower is stunning! I also really love your gold elements...They really pop on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Sarah! Big congrats on your HM at CASology!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete