Monday 19 May 2014

Simple Flower Cards

Hello!

I hope your Monday has been a happy one!  Just a few cards that I made over the weekend using the sketch from last week's CASE this Sketch which I really liked but didn't get time to play along with. 

First up is this card made using the lovely Petals n Posies stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti and Bold Buzzwords from Paper Smooches:

 
I used Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die and cut the large flower from felt.  I embossed some yellow cardstock to add a bit of colour to the kraft card base. 
 
 
Same layout on a soft blue/grey cardbase.  The felt embellishment has been lurking in my stash for ever - I think it might be from American Crafts.  The sentiment is from Altenew.  I will play along with this week's Less is More Challenge to use flowers and Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge to use die cuts.
 
Thanks for your visit - hope to see you again soon :)
 
Sarah x
 

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards they are so fun and funky.
    thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, Sarah! Love your bright, fun flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty! The design and colors are amazing. Love the flowers, too. They're so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS designs- I really love the green one. I love seeing all the inspired projects from colours or sketches- wish I had time to play along more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stylish cards Sarah!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards, Sarah! Such fun, bright colors on your flowers and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are as gorgeous as ever Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete