Thursday 3 July 2014

A Quick Post

Hello!

I hope your week has been going well...it has been another busy one.  Three more weeks before the boys finish school and we are all looking forward to the break :)

I haven't had much time to craft this week but have made a quick card with the beautiful Clearly Besotted florals that are still out on my table :


I coloured the flowers with Spectrum Noir pencils and die cut them with the matching dies.  I also used a Clearly Besotted die to cut the panel and inked through it using the Simon Says Stamp diagonal stencil.  The sentiment is Avery Elle.

As the card features two die cuts it gives me the chance to play along with Virginia's latest fab challenge to use die cuts at Virginia's View.  I use them on most of my cards these days and there are such a fantastic range available.  I particularly love word dies at the moment :) 

I will also join up at Addicted To Stamps current Make Your Mark challenge.

That's it for now....I hope to be back again soon!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. That set from CB is on my wish list, Sarah...love how you've colored the flowers! Really like the angled cuts on your sentiment! A pleasure to have you playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, Sarah! I love the scalloped die cut...it's so elegant, and perfect with this stunning flower! Love the diagonal stripes and your crisp, clean sentiment, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job coloring the flowers, Sarah, and I love them with the stenciled panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another fab card Sarah and PINK too, love it. I have my eye on that lovely flower die, still trying to resist...weaking by the minute now though lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design, Sarah! The light coloring on the flowers is perfect with the stenciled background that you created! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sarah. Love the layout and design ... and those flowers are GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome colouring, Sarah ... these blooms are simply beautiful! Love the pop of colour in the sentiment panel ... the white embossing is gorgeous against it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! Love those stripes and your blocked sentiment - Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colours on your flowers, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colours of your flowers and the overall fresh colour scheme of your card.Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete