Friday 4 July 2014

Another Flower....

Hello!

Happy Friday :)  I hope you are looking forward to a good weekend - it is my youngest's 9th birthday tomorrow and the Tour de France is setting off close by where we live so there is much excitement here! 

That means I don't have much spare crafting time but here is another flower card I have made with the Clearly Besotted florals.  I am definitely putting them away now as I have lots of other things to play with :)

 
Apologies for the rubbish photo - I don't know why the card looks a bit bent.  It looks fine in real life :)
 
I will join the card up with Less is More at the last minute again.....the challenge is to use something recycled which had me stumped but while I was looking for birthday candles etc for tomorrow I found some old coloured doilies and thought one of them would work well on a card so that is my recycled item.
 
Just to show that it isn't all flowers and pretty things here - this is the card that I have made for my son's birthday:
 
 
I used cute robot stamps from Lawn Fawn - love the cute bow tie!  I hope Jack likes it :)
 
Anyway, best get back to wrapping presents.  Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your weekend!
 
Sarah x
 

11 comments:

  1. I really like the recycled doily! Beautiful. Your card for your son's birthday is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sarah!
    I hope your son has a great birthday!
    Your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog Sarah. I've yet to discover Clearly Besotted stamps and dies but all the ones I've seen others use are lovely. Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, Sarah - love the bluebell image. Drove through Skipton- Harrogate last week and was so impressed with the 101 Bicyclettes and the jersey bunting. It helped that we had a nearly 3-year-old in the car so we could pretend we were spotting everything for him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards Sarah and love your doily idea.
    Have a fun day tomorrow and thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of a paper doillie !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your cards!
    , hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Sarah, thanks for your visit too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bit of recycling, LOVE the birthday card Sarah! Enjoy the Tour de France start
    Thanks for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your florals. I've been looking at those CB stamps and may have to break down after seeing how lovely you've colored them. The robot card is so cute and great for boys. I love the background paper, or did you stamp it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to be posting so late...Your doily was such a fab idea for your recycled item, and your flower is stunning, Sarah! Really beautiful card! I love the robot for your son's card, too! These little guys are so fun for a boy's birthday! Hope his party was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete