Tuesday 8 July 2014

Grab Life by the Beans!

Hello!

Just a quick post tonight with a card I have made for the current Less Is More Challenge to use earthtones.  This is a major breakthrough as I am usually posting the hour before the challenge closes on a Friday so I am very pleased with myself :)


This is made from a fun set by Paper Smooches called Cyber Café.  I love the sentiment!  The twine and kraft card adds a bit of texture.

I hope your week is going well - I'll be back soon with a few more cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind comments.

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. Fab card and love the theme !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, and I love how you played with neutral colors, Sarah! Love the puny sentiment, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little beans and funky sentiment Sarah, perfect use of earth colours.
    Well done on your Time Out win too ... simply love that card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card sarah. i think i have these stamps somewhere
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is fab and I LOVE that sentiment, not seen it before!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!!! :) love this so much!! Cracking up (while drinking my coffee) on the other side of the world! Need to visit more often. Have missed the funky fossil creations!

    ReplyDelete