Saturday 19 July 2014

School Holidays at Last!

Hello!

Thank goodness - we finally made it to the school holidays :)  The end of term scramble is over and we can enjoy a few weeks without packed lunches, clubs, homework.  Even better the boys are going to spend the first week with their grandparents so I have a whole week where I just have to get to work every day - simple!

Here are a few thank you cards that I made for teachers:

 
This card features the fab Fruitilicious set from Clearly Besotted.  The polka dot melon and paper mean that I can join up with this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use spots and dots!
 

 
I have used Paper Smooches Cyber Café stamps on this card - I have gone with a colour combo from a well known coffee chain!
 
That's all from me - hopefully I will have more to share if I get some more crafty time over the coming week....
 
Bye for now, Sarah x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest, Sarah! The teachers will adore them! Enjoy the holiday and especially that lovely week off parent duty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in New Zealand we have just finished two weeks of holidays (getting up late, staying in our pj's, staying up late to watch dvd's, no routine just fun) so its back to the grind tomorrow morning. We are all worried we won't wake up, so I probably won't sleep. Perfect chance to make more cards!! Really love your thank you cards, such a nice idea. The pink and green really pop against the black and love the banner layering. And love the layout of your second card. Looks great with that hint of red and love the pattern in the background paper. Bet the teachers loved them!! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great TY cards, Sarah. The first one reminds me of my Cricut days. I used to cut out fruit for cards. Maybe I should try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards, Sarah! I'll bet your sons' teachers really appreciate all the love you put into your cards, too! How fun that you will have a whole week to yourself...WOW! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both great! I love the simple layouts with the fun pops of color and great images! Thanks so much for joining us for the Spots and Dots challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete