Tuesday 22 July 2014

Singing In The Rain

Hello!

I hope you are having a sunny week - it is glorious here.  However, despite the sunshine this week's challenge at Less Is More is Singing in the Rain :)

Here is my card:



I got out my Mama Elephant stamps to create a happy card - you have to be happy when it is raining sequins!  I paper pieced the umbrella and die cut the clouds using the Mama Elephant landscape dies.

As my card features a polka dot umbrella I will also link up at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge to use spots and dots.

Thanks for stopping by - I really appreciate your comments!

Sarah x



11 comments:

  1. So cute, Sarah! Delightful design - love those stamped sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card...so sweet! It is a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too right! How can you not be happy when it's raining sequins! Love your paper pieced brolly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been scorching here too - love it! Your card is so sweet - I adore that Mama Elephant set!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about sweet!! Those stamps are just so cute and love the colours you chose. I wish it would rain sequins every now and then but I just know who would have to clean them all up.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Sarah! So light, clean, pretty... Perfect! :)
    Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Sarah - and I *need* those sequin stamps :)
    Thank you so much for joining in this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real sweetie Sarah!
    Made me smile!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Sarah ... how cute is this little guy ... such a smily, happy card ... and so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really adorable card, Sarah, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how I could have missed this adorable card! I love your bright and happy color combo with these cute sequins, Sarah! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete