Monday 21 July 2014

Take a Bow

Hello!

Just a very quick post tonight with a card that I have made for the latest KIS Challenge - Take A Bow:

 
 
I used a wide stripe stamp and sentiments from Simon Says Stamp.  I coloured it with a pale peach ink dauber from Hero Arts.  I finished with a bow and sequins.  A really CAS design.
 
I also made this card:
 

I white embossed the lovely feather stamp from Clarity Stamp and paired it with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.  I added a bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I think it creates a light, airy look.  I will join up with Addicted to Stamps and More's current clean and simple challenge.

I hope you like them.  Thanks, as always, for stopping by and your kind comments :)

Sarah x

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. These are so very pretty, the feathers give such a dreamy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your second card - beautiful sponging around that feather! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, it has a floating feeling and great choice of colors. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous CAS cards, Sarah! I love the soft wide stripes and pretty bow on the first one, and your feather is stunning on the 2nd one! Such beautiful inking/blending, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Sarah. That cute little bow is adorable and the soft distress ink sponged on the feathers just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the distressed look of the stripes on the first card and that curved feather is to die for. The inking really makes is stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah, thank you for joining us at KIS! Your card is beautiful. Love the fresh colors. The sequins fit perfectly.
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete