Sunday 15 March 2015

Bold Florals

Hello!

I have made a few cards with my Hero Art flower stamps recently - hoping that Spring is on the way :)


I heat embossed the lovely flowers from Flower Garden in coloured embossing powders.  The colours were really vibrant so I covered the panel with vellum and hand stitched it at the top with purple thread.  I added a die cut sentiment from Avery Elle in purple cardstock. 

I will link up at Virginia's View where the challenge is embossing and at Hero Arts current challenge which is Nature:

nature-challenge
 

Secondly I have made a card with the fabulous HA daisy stamps:


I stamped the flower in Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and added a vellum panel with a sentiment from HA's You're So Kind set embossed in black.  The colours really pop but it is still quite a CAS design.

I will link up at A Blog Named Hero's Bright and Bold Challenge:


You can get any of the Hero Arts sets that I have used here over at A2Z Scrapbooking and, even better, you can get a 15% discount by using the code SARAH15 at checkout!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! I always enjoy the soft touch of vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Sarah ... the vellum overlays add such softness to those gorgeous blooms! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great flowercards! Looks good with the vellum, allthough the fibrant pink looks great too! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more gorgeous cards, Sarah! I love the vellum panel and stitching on the first one, and your daisies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful floral cards! Love the vellum topper for the first one, and the subtle stitching really finishes it off! And your daisy card made me smile, it's so happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant!! I love it. Thanks for joining us in A Blog Named Hero. Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are gorgeous, Sarah! I can't believe that you embossed all those little flowers on the first one! Wow! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sale Hey smile, heart shouted cheap nike roshe run shoes Since nike roshe run australia then I have a girlfriend who is also friends, shopping, walking, holidays, nike roshe run australia cheap this sentence nike roshe run sale has been a long wait, listen to say how cheap the truth does not agree, then the sale quickly nodded and kissed lips. nike roshe run australia open room. Perhaps the sale would like the nike roshe run australia last thing he is most excited to make it.

    ReplyDelete