Sunday 10 May 2015

Stars and Chevrons

Hello,

A super quick post from me with a few cards that I have made to play along with some of the current challenges before they close:

 
Here is a card that I made for CASology where the cue card is 'Shape'.  I die cut the star and popped it up over a Hero Arts starry background which had been white embossed and inked with Chipped Sapphire.  I coloured a little hero figure from Mama Elephant and added a simple sentiment underneath him.  I will also link up at Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge to use dies/punches.

 
This was a super quick card which I will link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge to feature a sentiment.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant and is embossed on vellum.  I layered it over some patterned paper from My Minds Eye.
 
That's it from me for tonight!  Do stop by tomorrow for Uniko Studio's release blog hop :)
 
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards. Love those chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards, Sarah! I love the superhero with the cool background. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic cards Sarah! Love the little hero with the starry background ... so awesome with the star aperture. And love your large sentiment on vellum ... really shows off the pretty patterned paper underneath. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the secret...how did you hold the bellum on here? Great cards, love cute image on the first, I can't seem to handle creating with adorable, cute images but you do it so easily x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both so pretty! The starry background is so cool and the layered vellum - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so cute!!! I almost thought you created a shaker card! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute card with the little chap in front of the starry background, also love the colours and sentiment in your second, fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little hero, Sarah ... fabulous against the negative star die cut! Love the vellum sentiment panel ... it's gorgeous over that yummy DP! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been a busy girl, Sarah! I love your star with the fab background and sweet little girl and your sentiment looks amazing with your chevron background! Awesome cards, as always!

    ReplyDelete