Thursday 14 May 2015

Time Out Challenge #31

Hello!

The weeks are flying by and we are back again with a brand new challenge at Time Out....the theme is:

Grunge with the optional twist of embossing

Here is my card:



I was inspired by the theme to use some of my fabulous Stamplorations stamps - Trendy Leaves and Grateful Beyond Words.  Stamplorations are sponsoring our challenge this time with a $10 gift voucher for the winner and a $10 gift voucher for a randomly drawn entry which uses the twist.

I'm not sure how grungy my card is but I love the grungy look of Shery's textured images and sentiments!  I masked off the central panel and stamped the leaves in a range of greens before adding the bold sentiment in the middle.  A very simple, one layer card.

The rest of the DT have lots more grungy inspiration to share with you too and I am delighted to say that we are joined by the talented Ksenija as our Guest Designer for this challenge.  Ksenija has an amazing blog - Sweet Kobylkin where she shares her fabulous CAS style.

I hope to see you will take Time Out to play along with us too!

I will also link up at Stamplorations May Challenge - Stamps and Leaves. 



and at Craft Stamper's May - Take a Stamp Challenge


Thanks, as always, for stopping by,

Sarah x

18 comments:

  1. Sarah, love your one layer card! The green foliage creates a wonderful BG for a sentiment field making it pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the perfect stamps for grunge-STAMPlorations stamps work so well here. Fab masking and gorgeous mix of greens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous crisp design, Sarah ... all the texture in those beautifully stamped images is fabulous ... seems I could stretch out my hand and move them aside to see what's beyond! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card design, Sarah! This is one of my fave STAMPlorations sets and perfect for grunge style. And I love all the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your gorgeous card Sarah! All your leaves are so pretty and the design is fab:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture on the stamps. Gorgeous cad Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sarah. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! Love the green colours; so fresh and still beautiful CAS... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome masking & a great take on the grunge theme. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect One Layer card .... great design and fab colours. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grunge certainly scared me too but I can't believe that we both ended up doing a one-layer 'CAS' grunge card. Your leaves and their colours definitely suit the theme, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the different green inks you used, Sarah, just like in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the beautiful stamping ! Thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge at the Craft Stamper!
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your choice of leaves are perfect for a grunge theme...Gorgeous color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Did I say love? Your masking is perfection and I am definitely stealing the white lettering you've got going on on the leaves. It looks so trendy and cool! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so calming, Sarah! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations and Craft Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so pretty. Love those beautiful greens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this one- layer card! Your clean design and masking are great! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete