Thursday 7 May 2015

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

Do you remember the photo inspiration from our current challenge over at Time Out?  You still have a week to play along and here is my second take on the photo:



As you can see, I was inspired by the bold and bright floral wall and combined it with just a touch of dark wood to reflect the flooring.  Here is the photo:


I could make cards based on this photo all day but it is over to you now! 

Before you get started there is more inspiration from the fab DT over at Time Out and from our wonderful guest designer, Joyce from Cards By The Sea.

Thanks for stopping by - I really appreciate your visits.

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. beautiful stamping Sarah and I love the touch of woodgrain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Sarah ... such a brilliant take on that wallpaper ... perfect with the slim strip of woodgrain ... what a great touch! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love floral cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowzers Sarah this is stunning! I NEED that stamp set NOW! What is it?
    The biggest issue with blogging ... seeing all this wonderful stuff and wanting it straightaway! Hee Hee.
    Love your card and a great take on the photo inspiration. Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fine coloured card! Love how you took the same kind of lay out as the background on the photo; such clever stamping! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card, Sarah! I love this stamp set and the colors that you chose are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty. I love the colors you chose and those flowers--that set was actually one of the sets I pulled out as potential for my card. And, your strip of wood grain makes a perfect border to set off your stamped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and stamps you chose, Sarah. They're perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful floral stamps and love all the bright colours you used. And the strip of wood paper is fantastic, really ties in with the photo. How are you getting on with your 'grunge' card for next week. I don't know where to start!!!

    ReplyDelete