Friday 15 May 2015

Uniko Challenge and Happy Birthday!

Hello!

Today is our new challenge over at Uniko Studio and it is extra special as we are wishing the lovely Bev - designer and owner of Uniko - a very happy birthday!  As a mum to sweet twin boys, designer of fabulous stamps and wonderful cardmaker I am always amazed at how Bev fits it all in - combined with being a sweet person too :)

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Bev!

The theme for the May Uniko Challenge is Flowers and this is the card that I have made for Bev:


 

I do love the Beautiful Blooms II - they are so elegant.  I stamped and masked them in a circular design framing the sentiment from the Simply Said Birthday set.

The challenge is open until 22 May and you don't have to use Uniko stamps to join in - although they have some fabulous floral stamp sets which it would be great to see!  There are prizes up for grabs too so check out the details on the Uniko blog along with more fabulous inspiration from the DT.  This week we are joined by the super talented Carol from Just Me:C and Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts as our Guest Designers.  They are both wonderful designers and people I visit regularly for inspiration - I always come away smiling and full of ideas :)

Anyway, that's enough from me.  I look forward to seeing your creations for our Uniko Challenge.

Sarah x




SimplySaidBdayProdPic   BeautifulBloomsIIprodpic

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, great colours, lovely layout - super CAS card. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serene, elegant and so gorgeous Sarah.
    Love the colour choices you make - they just ooze sophistication every time.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design, love the placement of the leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to agree with you the beautiful blooms stamps are really elegant. Love your colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me blush with your sweet words :) Thank you for the birthday wishes and the beautiful card that arrived for my birthday. Loving the colour - one of my FAVES and the layout is FAB. A stunning one layer card too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Sarah ... love the turquoise and lime colour combo ... such a wonderful way to frame the sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colour combo and this flower is one of my favourites. Must put it on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours and yes it is a great stampset; as you show here! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, what an honour to have the opportunity to join you and the rest of the DT for this challenge! Looks like we both have a special fondness for these fabulous layered flowers! Your wreath: gorgeous! The turquoise and lime are a lovely combo!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love how you mixed the flowers and the color combo is gorgeous, Sarah! A lovely and thoughtful birthday card for Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This wreath is so clever!! LOVE LOVE this flower set...there are so many possibilities with it! Great colors too ;)

    ReplyDelete