Saturday 29 August 2015

ATCAS Challenge #71

Hello!

I am dropping by with a card for the latest challenge at Addicted to CAS where the code word chosen by the fabulous Joanna is Blue. 

I immediately thought of this sentiment:



I simply stamped it on to die cut panel an used the panel to position some ink splatters from a Tim Holtz stencil.  I thought the font on the sentiment went well with the splattery/inky look!

There are so many ways you could incorporate Blue in to your cards - check out the designs from the rest of the wonderful DT to get more inspiration....




Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Sarah x

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun sentiment and perfect CAS card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this design Sarah ... so creative and fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Inkakinkado stamp set Sarah and it works perfectly for the 'blue' theme.
    Great idea. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink splatters are perfect with this sentiment, Sarah! Fabulous CAS design, too...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool sentiment, I must remember that one for myself. And it certainly fits the challenge perfectly! Loving those blue splatters too. You've inspired me to get my splatter stamps out, I hardly ever use them and yours always look so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CASilicious, Sarah ... a fantastic sentiment ... so perfectly 'dressed' with those fab blue splatters! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, great encouraging sentiment! Perfect CAS design! -Ksenija

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a great sentiment and awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect stamp for this code word! Love the on and off stamping technique you used on the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the sentiment. Amazing card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful sentiment and your water splashes are perfectly placed. Such a great CAS card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete