Thursday 1 October 2015

Something Shiny

Hello!

Today is my last DT post over at Make the Day Special - I have had a wonderful time being part of this talented team and if you don't already make a habit of visiting regularly I highly recommend it!  I am sharing several festive cards that I have made with the fabulous Beautiful Bows and Fa La La sets from Avery Elle. 

I will just share one of them here so that I can play along with this week's Less Is More challenge where we are asked to include something shiny on our cards.


I have gold embossed the ribbon and matted the front panel with some gold mirri card so it is full of festive shimmer!

And of course we all love to play along with Simon's Wednesday Challenge when the theme is Anything Goes so I shall link up there too.

I hope you like my shiny creation and do head over to MTDS to see the rest of the cards that I made with these stamps.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. such a classy and elegant card, Sarah! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ...... very elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the embossing could not look any more beautiful!! Love this, Sarah! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is fabulous, the stamping is immaculate and the design is superb!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that realistic looking ribbon and the beautiful card card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden gorgeousness, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and beautiful layout and also CAS !
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah what a super shiny ribbon, looks great!
    Thank you for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stamping perfection and full of elegant shine Sarah!
    You'll be so missed at MTDS ... especially as I blame your use of products for some of my spending habits there!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at LIM with this super eye-catchy make.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh a gift wrapped card! How fab is this, your stamping and that ribbon stamp is awesome, Sarah. I love this design and it's so classy.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, Sarah ... gorgeous gold ... so stylish and elegant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah I adore your use of this A.E. bow ... it has quickly become my favorite stamp! You will be missed by that team, I'm sure of it!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that bow so much and it looks even better in all that gold goodness. On my wishlist now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun way to use the shine challenge; your card looks like a beautiful X-mas present! Great bow... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete