Tuesday 2 February 2016

CASology Guest Designer

Hello!

I am so excited to be able to play along with CASology this week as the GD after my recent win.  The cue card this week is Glitter so it was time to get my sparkle on :)


 

I stamped and silver embossed sequins from My Favourite Things in different sizes and added white, pink and blue glitter.  The die cut sentiment is from WPlus9 and I cut it twice from white and silver glitter card.

It is a very glittery creation for me but using the white and silver with only a few touches of pink and blue kept it looking CAS - what do you think?

The fab DT team have lots more inspiration to share with you and I hope you have fun with this week's glittery cue card!



I will also link up at the Anything Goes challenge over at Simon's Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


11 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great to have you as GD this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GD spot! Your sparkly card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your GD and I love these faux sequins-I have these stamps and forget to use them! Stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Sarah! I love all the sparkle on this card, and your inlaid die cut sentiment is perfect! Beautiful card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card. I just love all your glittery sequins. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah I love you glitter sequins--such a pretty CAS card. So glad to have you join us as our guest this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah! Fabulous glittery sequins. So glad to have you as our guest designer at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish, shimmery and perfectly sparkly, Sarah ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Sarah! I love that hint of pink in the border, and just the right amount of sparkle. So great to have you guest designing with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah congrats on being GDT on CASology
    I really love your idea
    and great plus stylish card you have made
    clever Idea with Glitter Sarah
    frankly speeking I dont have glitter powder or embossing
    I dont have much glitter paper
    but if you like to see my card #33 on the challenge blog
    I would be soo happy if you like to visit me back
    biig hugs for you Sarah
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, it's great to have you as guest designer this week at CASology! Your card is so fun...i love the sequins and the sparkle, yet still so CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete