Tuesday 13 September 2016

Altenew Mega Challenge Blog Hop

Hello!

I am so excited to be joining in with the Altenew Mega Challenge blog hop as part of the Less is More DT:) 



I absolutely love Altenew's fabulous products and use them all the time...so it is a real treat to celebrate all of the fantastic inspiration that challenge blogs have to offer in conjunction with Altenew.

Here's what I made:

 
I used Lacy Scrolls and stamped them with Altenew Inks on a white card panel which I die cut and popped up over the card base.   The sentiment is from Fresh Freesia.


This isn't as CAS as my usual style but I love the soft look created by watercolouring Altenew's Doodle Blooms in distress inks.  A sentiment from Beautiful Day white embossed on a strip of grey card was all I needed to finish the design.

 
I gold embossed the beautiful large Lace Up stamp on a panel of white card and topped it with a sentiment from Label Love.  A strip of gold glitter tape and black card ground the design.

I am so looking forward to seeing all of the inspiration from the talented challenge design teams taking part in this hop.  Thank you to everyone who plays along with our challenges at Less is More - it is great to be part of such a fun card making community :)


To celebrate this fantastic blog hop, Altenew is giving away $35 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on October 17th, 2016.

Altenew is also offering a free gift with all orders

Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. What a treat to see three cards here! Love the different syles and the soft and light touch that you gave all of them! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Sarah. I have a lot of Altenew stamps but not one of these. There goes the budget. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs and each one so different xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous designs and each one so different xx

    ReplyDelete