Tuesday 20 September 2016

Framed Heart

Hello!

I don't often get the chance to post mid week with work commitments and the school routine to contend with but I saw the cue word at CASology and had the perfect embellishment sitting on my desk so I whipped up this super quick, CAS card.


I masked off a script stamp on the card base and added a frame that I had made in my melt pot - I love this dinky frame mold as it has great detail and is so easy to use.  I added a mini red heart which is made up of 4 or 5 layers of cardstock.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Here is a close up:


I will also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge to create something clean and simple.

It is great to get the chance to play along with CASology....it has been a while :)


See you again soon,

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sarah! I love that little miniature frame! Absolutely perfect for the challenge! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology despite your time limitations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous with the scripted background and the pop of red! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous frame. Perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Clean and Simple Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool and can't believe you made this frame, its gorgeous. Your clever sausage you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love this card - really thoughtful combination of elements. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Sarah! The design is fabulous with that cool frame. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Sarah! Love how you created the frame yourself too! A stunning CAS beauty! So glad you couold join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah!! I love your card. Its totally elegant, simple and down right clean and simple. Wonderfully done! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! That frame was waiting for this opportunity to shine!
    Fabulous card Sarah!
    Thanks for joining CASology!

    ReplyDelete