Saturday 10 September 2016

Less is More #293

Hello!

Today's Less is More challenge is sure to result in a packed gallery of gorgeous designs as we are asking for one layer cards featuring your favourite flower.  I love floral stamps and every time that I decide I have enough, I come across another 'must have' set :)  I really struggled to think of one favourite flower and have a few cards to share with you today:

 
I do absolutely love poppies and have used Clearly Besotted's Brushed Poppies set to create this loose watercolour look.  I stamped some splatters using WPlus9 and a WPlus9 sentiment too.  As Virginia is looking for cards featuring splatters and sprays at this month's Virginia's View Challenge I shall pop it in over there too.

 
One of the first things that caught my eye from Uniko were the beautiful floral designs and this gerbera is one of my all time favourites.  I watercoloured and masked the flower before inking a square aperture to add a bit more interest.

 
Finally I have made a card featuring free fuschia stamps that I got from Clearly Besotted on a craft magazine years ago.  I love fuscias as they are just about the only flower that stays alive in my garden.....I don't have a very green thumb!  I coloured the flowers with pencils.
 
The rest of the DT have more floral inspiration to share with you over at Less is More.  It will be lovely to see lots of flowers in the gallery just as summer draws to a close.
 
Thank you for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous one layers once again, Sarah. I can't believe I still haven't inked up my poppy set, it's gorgeous (consider my wrists slapped!) Your gently blended square on your gerbera card is a great touch, I must remember that for OLCs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Sarah! Different designs but all really elegant and oh-so-stylish. I'm very envious of your stash of sentiments - you always have the perfect font/size for every card! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vibrant poppies, a dreamy gerbera and fabulous fuschias.... What a glorious garden you have provided this week Sarah. I am totally in love with the soft gerbera and that gorgeously delicate inked square. Such a lot of visual interest in these cards, you clever girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous Sarah ! I love your poppies, so fresh and so light, and the splatters just finished this beautiful card ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so you want my lilies and I'm swooning over your poppies! Need to get out stash swap sorted 😂! Love all these cards and I almost users the gerbera one too as it's one of my favorites. Gorgeous eye-poppingly fab one layer cards! Have a great week! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK so you want my lilies and I'm swooning over your poppies! Need to get out stash swap sorted 😂! Love all these cards and I almost users the gerbera one too as it's one of my favorites. Gorgeous eye-poppingly fab one layer cards! Have a great week! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautifull! Great to see so much difference ways to show flowwers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...all three of your cards are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely CAS creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful CAS card designs! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love these cards Sarah! The square aperture in the second card is inked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love these cards Sarah! The square aperture in the second card is inked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love flower stamps too, Sarah, and you've made such beautiful cards with them.

    ReplyDelete