Wednesday 28 September 2016

Uniko October Release!

Hello!

Bev has been sharing some tantalising sneak peaks of the fab new Uniko release that goes live on 1 October and today I get the chance to show you one of the new sets - Originally Organic in a bit more detail.

I love the sketchy style of these floral stamps and the way they flow.  For my first card I stamped one of the big images back to back, coloured with pencils and cut round it to reveal the green card base.  I white embossed the sentiment in the corner.


For my second card I went with a really simple central panel and combined the floral flourish with another of the sentiments from the set.

 
Here is the lovely stamp set:
 
 
 
We have more preview posts to share with you tomorrow and Friday followed by release day on Saturday, 1 October when we have a DT blog hop with prizes to be won.  In the meantime, the DT have lots more inspiration to share with you over at the Uniko blog.  I am sure that you will love this new release :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. 2 beauties Sarah, colored beautifully. I love the fussy cutting on the first one, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely classy cards but my favourite is the first with that lovely fussy cutting to reveal the colored card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely classy cards but my favourite is the first with that lovely fussy cutting to reveal the colored card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, especially the first one! Perfect showcase of this wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breath-taken away gorgeous showcases of this fabulous new set! You've captured the 'organic' nature of these images wonderfully!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Sarah! Love your vibrant and fresh colour choices and what a neat and fun way to showcase the bloom on the first one. Back to back and brilliantly fuzzy cut! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Sarah! Love your vibrant and fresh colour choices and what a neat and fun way to showcase the bloom on the first one. Back to back and brilliantly fuzzy cut! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the repeat stamp and love the diagonal layout. Excellent fussy cutting! Love the CAS style of the second too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way you used the stamp on the first card cutting to reveal the green card beneath. And I do like the clean, crisp layout on the second card. Fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete