Sunday 3 December 2017

Round and Bright!

Hello!

I have been playing with my long neglected alcohol inks this weekend....and was inspired to make some Christmas cards in non-traditional colours after seeing Cathy's gorgeous card over at AAA Cards.  Here is what I have made:

 
I die cut a Memory Box bauble and backed it with some acetate that I had coloured with vibrant alcohol inks.  I topped the bauble with a die cut bow from Penny Black and a string of gold nuvo drops.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I will also link up at CASology where this week's cue card is Round.

 
I used the rest of the alcohol ink with some die cut trees - backing them with white card makes the colours really pop.  A gold sun and mini mdf star complete the design along with a sentiment from Hero Arts. 
 
I like these bright Christmas cards - I hope they make you smile too :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 
 
   

7 comments:

  1. Well, yes, I smiled, but only after a sharp intake of breath! These are stunning, Sarah! I'm glad you are no longer neglecting your alcoholic inks! They are so bright and gorgeous on these designs, which I'm promptly pinning!! Thank you for playing at CASology! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH! Gorgeous! I LOVE your beautiful Christmas cards and am especially drawn to the ornament! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornament as a lovely glow to it! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both dramatic and lovely. I especially love your beautiful and creative ornament. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Sarah. The panel behind the ornament looks like tree light reflections and those Nuvo drops are perfect. Adding the sun behind the trees was a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pair of absolute stunners, love their vivid colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS designs and love the non-traditional colors! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete