Saturday 21 April 2018

Symmetry

Hello,

I wanted to make a card to play along with the challenge at The Male Room which focuses on symmetry.  I have created a simple one layer card using my Geometric Crosses stencil:




I just inked through the stencil with Blueprint Sketch distress oxide ink and stamped images from MFT to complete the design.  The clean lines of the stencil and stamp give a crisp, graphic feel to the card which I think works well for mens cards :)

I shall also link up at the new challenge over at Inkspirational where the word prompt is Play.

The Geo Crosses stencil is available in my Folksy shop.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Love this simple colour combo and bold shapes .Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design - thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card. I love the crispness of it. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I like your boom box and the creative blue pattern! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete